Write For Us
NOTE: WE ARE NOT EXCEPTING NEW GUESTS POST AT THIS TIME. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN APRIL 2019.
We here at Everything Shih Tzu like to provide our readers a different perspectives about Shih Tzu dogs and accept contributions from guest bloggers.
However, we do require posts to be of high quality, and helpful to our readers.
If you have a high quality, unique dog related post and would like to contribute to our site, you can submit a post with your byline.
- Each submission must be original, well researched, actual and factual with at about 1000 words which covers the topic in detail and written by the submitting author.
- We only accept content that hasn't been, and won't be, published anywhere else on the Web and isn't copyrighted material. We use copyscape and other tools to determine original content. We will not republish anything that's been published elsewhere.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations and outside content referenced must be provided if used in your post.
- Articles must be dog related. Topics can include training, health issues, diet, traveling with your dog, grooming, adoption, a story with helpful information or tips for our readers.
- Think of a title that will grab the readers attention so they will read your article: Ask yourself what problem does my article solve? How will reading this make someone’s life better?
Also consider using sub-headlines to make draw the readers down your post, and write in your own voice as if having a conversation with a friend.
- Images may be submitted but must relate to the article, and include copyright information.
- We reserve the right to edit your work (e.g. spelling, grammar, etc.) for clarity and to improve readability for our users.
- The bio. Your bio will appear at the end of your post, include your full name, and can contain a link plus a photo of you. Your bio should be no more than 120 words. A link in your bio will be a follow link.
Please don’t hyperlink. Put relevant links in brackets.
Example: Write for us [https://www.everything-shih-tzu.com/writeforus]
If you supply a link, it must be natural (not spammy), belong to the author and not lead to a website containing illegal, copyrighted or otherwise unsuitable content for general readers.
What Won't Be Accepted:
- Anything that may be considered as link building scheme
- Anything that is offensive or inaccurate
- Anything overly critical of individuals or companies.
Copyright: We respect copyright laws. If your post is found to have been copied from someone else, you will be banned and immediate removal of all your posts.
By submitting a post to EverythingShihTzu, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
To submit, email us at guest [at] everything-shih-tzu.com
- Email your ideas that your post will be about, not the full post yet.
- Images should be sent as a separate file, and not pasted within the article document.
Submit only one article at a time.
Although we can't guarantee every submission will be published, we appreciate each submission.
We are a pretty busy group and don't have time to respond to all submissions. However, if your
post has been accepted we will respond within a few days, if you do not hear from us within that time frame it is likely a no.
If you’re with a company looking to write about a problem for which your company offers a solution or about any area in which you have a vested interest, your story would qualify as a sponsored post rather than a guest post.